Sonntag, 29. August 2010

Anthroposophy from the Inside

I will not write long and beat around about the bush. The matter is very simple: Without Ken Wilber, I would not be an anthroposophist anymore. I am forty years old and on the road since my twentieth year as a teacher, lecturer and spiritual activist in anthroposophy.
 
Almost exactly four years ago, I was just about ready to chuck it all and throw away everything that had to do with this spiritual impulse of Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925). Then came Integral Spirituality and it rescued me—for anthroposophy. How has Wilber saved me?
 
Weiterlesen auf  INTEGRAL LEADERSHIP REVIEW (pdf)

1 Kommentar:

Tom Mellett hat gesagt…

Lieber Sebastian,

Jetzt führe ich dich an die amerikanische Steiner-Internet-Welt heran! Gerade habe ich diesen Bericht auf der von Tom Last in Kalifornien Philosophy of Freedom Website gepostet.

http://www.philosophyoffreedom.com/node/5253
Ken Wilber + Rudolf Steiner = Philosophy of Freedom

Tom Mellett,
Der Hollywood Tomfortas

(Come to Hollywood, Segro Baby, and I'll make you a star!)